30. 12. 2010

whats in the box? Whats in the booooox?

hahaha. So I couldnt mention that recently I got a supersweet package from Puerto Rico with a label - typical x mas p.r. candy.. I was really surprised what was in the boooox.D I got the best coffee ever.. it smells so good, you know its delicious even by smelling it... Yum! Then there was something which I call my bling bling pimp stuff.D Awesome watch and Panda necklasse! I cant tell you how happy am I for this lovely surprise.. And there was some mentioned candy(I am saving it for the worst time)
aaaawww!

yum!

you can feel the puerto rico.D

1 is gone, 3 more left

 Thank you so much, Julio! It means a lot to me.
Btw. yesterday my grandmom visited me and gave me her first jewel.. I cant believe its almost the same thing I got from Lenny!:D
(the ring is from Lenny)

2 komentáře:

  1. ten prsten chci! :D je fakt krásnej :D

    What's in the booooooooooox? Brad Pitt? Seven? Yeah I'm the jerk :D.

    ROFL.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. ta scenka je proste neprekonatelna!:D v tuhle chvili jsem robin milovala nejvic...:D
    hlavne jsem dostala od babicky tu kamej, ktera je stejna jak prsten, ulet...:))

    OdpovědětVymazat