25. 12. 2010

Merry Christmas

At home (after a dinner):
all the food is gone ... :)

I wanted to show you our xmas dinner but I was so hungry that I couldnt wait..

sweets
At Lennys(the real home!):♥♥♥


our tradition- a family photo
25th December:
We visited my grandmom where the whole family was. I had the BEST MEAL EVER!! and got some pretty awesome gifts..


delicious rice, vegetable stuffing and broccoli, zucchini and other vegetables baked together.yuuuum
birdie
birdie

 And that beautiful presents....


I guess I was a good girl this year:)

awesome dose from antique shop

cute birds on dress

socks, leggins, calender- mucha♥, dose full of cookies(vegan)

Pandas, t- shirts *, book, ring, bracelet, micro sd 8 gb!!

dress, sweatshirt, watch, cosmetics


 I had the best Christmas ever(especially thanks to Lenny♥♥♥). I ♥ my family, I ♥ Christmas, I ♥ Lenny .. :))
* p.s. See the owl t- shirt? I gave exactly the same one to Lenny... :D

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat