11. 12. 2010

The naked man!

Today I had  for a first time my drawing/painting class and I loved it. First we did some drawing, then the naked guy came and it was so hard at first to have the poker face and act like nothing unusual is happening. And I swear to god, I didnt want to laugh because of how he looked like. But our teacher told us, that some older guy would stop by to pose as a model.. So we were expecting some dude about 50 , but we definitely did not expect that really lovely old fella( he was about 75-80 years old, I guess...).. But he was so cool about all of it, very professional model. Well maybe in his age we all will have stranger hobbies(and noone will pay us for doing it)
And the name Naked man reminds me the episode of HIMYM, so greetings for all brave naked people out there!

3 komentáře:

  1. jééé, já jsem netušila, že máš blogspot :-)

    I'd go with "Superman" :-D

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Captain Morgain je pro ne asi jednicka!.D

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. the burt reynolds, all the way, coolest pose ever.
    awesome didnt know you were actually doing human figure already in your drawing class ive heard is tough but is tougher when you have to hold your laugh, poor old guy he must have no soul right about now

    OdpovědětVymazat