23. 12. 2010

Christmas part 4:)

Tuesday:
I was in a pub with friends, it was all really christmassy (melting snow- wet shoes, wet socks, Hot apple etc.:) and I am glad that I could see them all... !
BFFs! :)
♥ :)
(unfortunatelly the rest of my pics are as usual horrible, so I cant show you rest of my friends who were there)
Wednesday:
Cleaning my home.Cooking lunch. Making homemade eggnog. And gifts. So many gifts.
and there are few left which needs to be also wrapped.
In the evening I went to the post office to pick up some more gifts and then I went to Lennys place to help by cleaning his mess. I am still really tired because we did a lot of work. And after all our friend came and we decorated the Christmas tree..
avatar helped a lot


candles- check!
My lovely kitten Hedvika and my friend Michal:)

xmas madness.D
When the tree was almost done our cat did this:




he didnt want to pose at all


Christmas tree at Lennys place:


Thursday:
I was at mall. Huge mistake. Dont go to the mall on the 
23rd december, people are evil, crazy, nervous, smelly and not very nice. Fairy tales in tv all day long. Score!
I still dont have my christmas decoration, but I´ve bought cute little roses and lit some candles and that counts.
come on baby light my fire(and clean my room:D)

awwww :D

count pandas and flowers!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat