1. 12. 2010

3rd tattoo

After a looong time (its almost three years since my first tattoo) I decided to break the curse and to risk my life again. Lenny made me a lovely oldschool heart and I am very grateful!♥
 gonna post better picture until it is healed

I had cool weekend with all the people who were at Origin tattoo shop ( btw. check the shop here : http://www.origintattoo.blogspot.com ). For couple days there was awesome tattoo artist Max Kuhn ( http://hellandhightide.blogspot.com/)*, we all hope he will come back soon.
Winter is finally here, everyone is crazy about it(in a good and in a bad way), I just hope that I will go to Vienna before the Christmas this year... 
Because the Christmas is almost here, I work sometimes to make some money for presents(and when I dont work, I buy presents, spend my time with Lenny or study- it is really necessary now:D)
Have a nice December!


*Back to Max- he is from the USA so its very close to some of you, guys( yes, I am talking to you, Julio!:D), so you can go on a trip to North Carolina and have a nice owl tattoo there!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat