3. 8. 2010

Such a lovely day...

Today I was again with Anetka and Kuba(Mates). Our agenda was to go to library and then to the mall (olympia). We were in the library(btw big success- I have all books I wanted) but because we were starving, we went to Ponorka, had some pea soup (not pee!:D) and then we went to Olympia.. I´ve bought awesome oldschool skirt( I want to show you, but I have no batteries in my camera) and then my friend bought me(in Opera) hot chocolate! Sooo delicious.. 
I was also in other mall with my mother, we have bought some food for my vacation, so I guess I wont starve there:) And there is always some freegan way,right? 
Now is my room totally chaotic... I am already packing my stuff and I hate this mess, but there is no other way..
Homo side hug!
Me and Kuba (Mates) :D Old one.D

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat