21. 8. 2010

News!

So we came home from Italy like a week ago, I still dont have all the photos so about Italy later.




On Sunday we went home and I went to work on Monday - back to reality *... Fortunately that work is kind of good, I just hate how much time I have to spend there. But you know - money has the mighty power so I can deal with it.. My summer holidays are as over as the summer is. I have to study hard nowadays - I have to pass the worst exam ever or I can jump of a cliff (if there is some).
I look foreward to go to Prague again- I miss those people, places etc. And I miss being abroad( now I dont mean Prague:) .. Really be abroad, I promised to myself, that I will save money and work more to travel as soon as possible..)
God, I will miss summer so much. I love the fall, but then the winter comes and I hate frozen legs and nose and wearing hats and scarves all the time. 
 Today me and Lenny are going to his cottage in Karlov... We will pick mushrooms and grill a cheese and soya meat and it will be awesome. Except the fact, that I have to study even there:-(
Another great thing- we have a new cat ( I dont know if its for good, but i hope so). Its Lennys sisters cat - Oliver. Firts days they fought (Lucifer and Oliver) but now they are BFF so I hope that he will stay.
And the last news - I am not a ginger anymore so I have a soul again!
What about you?
lame picture(for first time ever the mirror one), but... my new haircut.
* Funny story! First evening in Czech republic. Mall. Cheese incident! Lenny wanted to buy piece of cheese so he looked into a shelf and started to pick some small and cheap one. And then some typical czech whole-life-living-in- village shop assistant( in the section of cheese) told him to stop picking, because he was moving those damn cheese and she just placed them( yep, I know). End of story, hope you get the point. Damn Czech malls, people and whole republic!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat