2. 8. 2010

Summer, movies etc.

I had terrible night because I had mosquito and fly in my room, they were so damn annoying that I fell asleep early in the morning. But I had some wild dreams, so this was my satisfaction .


Then I watched the Shutter Island again to understood it better ..( Maybe I´ve seen more clews today than in the cinema). That movie and DiCaprio are so good! That reminds me... We´ve been lately in the cinema on the Inception movie with DiCaprio( directing Nolan ) and I love it... Thanks Lennys mom!


Because it was so hot outside(well,inside too), I visited my dear Anetka and we swimmed in her Rustic pool in her Rustic garden♥  

Back at home I voluntarily ironed some laundry (the main reason was that I had a t shirt that I needed to iron and it would be weird to ignore the rest of crumpled clothes:)) and watched again Men who stare at goats, god I love the movie, so brilliant! Whole family loves it!


Tomorrow I´ll go shopping with Anetka( and thats interesting, because I have almost no money :D )
I am so happy about our vacation!
Thats my Anetka( our prom night)


awesome movie,awesome actors!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat