5. 8. 2010

In vino veritas

Yesterday I was in a pub with my friends, decided to go home with the last bus... But I felt very comfortable with that company and had a good wine..The mighty fate wanted to show me the right way, so I missed my bus and stayed with my lovely Mona( girl, who is proud owner of 12 cats, I love her for that so much ) until 3 am.. It was very funny evening, I am happy that I´ve seen my friends and I look foreward to our trip, which we planned yesterday ( go to some forest and pick blueberries or mushrooms) for the time after our awesome vacation... And I also got very cool breakfast... It is nice, when sometimes someone cares about you:) especially in the morning :D
Tommorow we are leaving Olomouc at 4pm, I have all important stuff as a Gameboy,mp3 or some games for travelling prepared, so even the horrible 14 hours in the bus would be awesome:)
  

4 komentáře:

  1. terezkas eyes are muy azules, my soul is blushing, very interesting people and story. are they all going? that' going to be one hell of a trip. disfrutalo

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. well, unfortunately only me, terezka, anetka and lenny... But I hope that next year... Or sooner some other trip! I dont know how to change my profile, I am the follower on yours with my old one. damn. Missyou!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. I really love your blog :)

    OdpovědětVymazat