2. 8. 2010

Show me your bamboo...!

Not in a perv sense...
This blog is in english because of my only one reader- mi homo amigo Julito the peanut butter jelly time!
So hello there!
Anyone knows, where can I get a good transoceanic whip?
So this Friday we are actually going to Italy, I cant almost believe it because whole time it looked like we wont go.. And finally it is here.. Cant wait for sitting in a bus for more than 14 hours..:D We have to be well prepared - some good snack, laptop (I hate all the crappy movies, which are usually screened in buses) and my lovely spouse (sitting next to the window, I suppose:-)... Our expedition( called Luci Samuels) will be big success! I want new purse, some postcards, sea shells, go to Rome and take even more awesome pictures than last year.. I train some extra poses!.D
I am also afraid that there would be too much fish in Adriatic see.. But you know.. Love makes these things bearable :)) I guess... :)
So enough for today






Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat