5. 3. 2011

Plus points for the "living in the village"

I´m so proud of myself right now! I finally kicked myself into running(thanks to you, Julio) and it wasnt so bad at all. Yes, I admit, I dont like running, but thinking about being skinny pushes me foreward. I hope that today wasnt my first and last run ever, haha. Thats great about living in the village(especially on the edge like me)- you can easily run into a piece of nature, where are just few people who doesnt even care how do you look like(grease hair, no make up, hahaha)and this stuff. I found out that having a dog could be really useful and fine. You know that I´m a true cat person, but dog is the reason why you have to go out in every weather conditions and have a nice walk. I love walking but I hate to do it alone. The same thing with running. It would be so much easier having a dog. Maybe someday. So today some pictures from my run to a nearby "lake or whatever". No, I´m not gonna show you me running, dont be fool, I looked like I´m gonna die in next few minutes haha.(like the poor mouse) But the weather was just awesome. The rice and the nice looking fork-guy-pics are from yesterday. I had really great day, the sun was shining and I had a rehearsal with "my" guitarist Pepa(Joe), then we ate amazing soy goulash in Ponorka(pub called Ponorka- the submarine) and then we were just haning around, enjoying the weather. And then we were hungry again so we ate really tasty rice. Amazing day, really!(I think that I dont need to mention awesome-as-always-sleepover at Lenny´s place♥:)

dramatic hand from the depths












I´m sorry for you, pal!


some sign for people who like rifts and boats

haha notice the sign of band called three sisters:D


rice with soya souce

Pepa



2 komentáře:

  1. i didnt know i inspired you for the running part, thats awesome i feel happy for this.
    Remember to run in comfortable shoes strech before and after and drink plenty of water the day before running so your muscles become hydrated, good for warmup before running is to do like 20 jumping jacks. im happy your running dont give up if you wanna by skinnier then do it, let me know how it turns out. poor rat fellow i guees he dindt strech before running and the hand form the depts classic sleeppy hollow stuff haha youre the best :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I thought the same thing- he should totally strech before he did his run,but maybe he didnt run before(ever) so he didnt know.. :/
    you´re the best!

    OdpovědětVymazat