23. 3. 2011

feeling spring(ish)

Is there somewhere a place where only a spring and summer is? over and over again? No winter, no fall? If it exists somewhere, please let me know. Today I had a "lonely day" - the day no matter what you do or who are you with you feel lonely. But I enjoyed the weather in its full glory. I was in the city center, had a big chocolate icecream, had a nice walk with friend and now I´m lying in my bed, reading the best book ever (Who, Me? The autobiography of Betty MacDonald ) and drinking a warm soy milk. It looks like I probably will have a new job, yay. I love spring. And I have a birthday soon( I´m gonna be 21, what a number, huh?). Another reason for loving spring, haha.
why she looks so ugly on pictures?.D such a lovely and beauty kitty(in that time she was talking to me)

Holy trinity column


spring, summer, fall, winter iron maiden shoes, great for every occasion, haha




horses behind our fence






Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat