6. 3. 2011

Lonely Sunday

Today I ran again. It was so fucking windy that at one point I guess I was running for a while on a same spot. Damn! But I did it again(I´m still proud of myself, haha, it will last forever).
I thought that I´m gonna meet Lenny and then I´ll go to rehearsal so I washed my hair, did the make up and then I found out that I have to wake up early tomorrow and have to clean my messy room so I decided that I´m gonna stay home tonight. :D Crazy, I know. So now I´m gonna remove my make up, put pyjamas on and chill with a book in my bed. And before I remove all my effort, I´ll show you myself.
Here you go:

My "mouse teeth" for Lenny:)

of course they always have to jump into every bag

Lucky me(its so hard to take some pics of both of them).Btw. Romeo and Mia

cloudy, sunny and so windy

3 komentáře:

  1. Aw shame, you looked so nice! I'm sure you always do :)

    My cat has been so photogenic lately. He's such my cover model, ha.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. You ran again? alrigth thats is extra points for you, just dont overwork yourself, nice cats i like mia i just like the name its sounds sassy. after all that effort you looked very pretty too bad you didnt get to rehearse i wanna hear you sing sang sung soon

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Coralene, thank you! This week supposed to be the last week of this winter and when its still so cold out there, everything is possible- even to do make up and hair and then just lay in bed and ruin it all:D(this would not happend in summer- I blame the weather! haha)
    Julito!I ran only at weekend, during the week I have no time for it:/ just some easy exercise. Hope that on thursday I gonna have a rehearsal with tho whole band- drummer, bass and guitar players! yay!.)

    OdpovědětVymazat