1. 2. 2011

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

There were actually some light moments in these crappy days. But firstly back to the crappy moments. Do you know the Murphy laws? Thats happening to me all the time and I can tell you that the small things drives me really crazy because since the big failure( fail in history exam and leaving my school) I am a little bit  sensitive(ok, A LOT). So these little everyday failures that happens to everyone is leading in mind always to :" why me? dear lord, why?? whyyyyy?" haha, crazy, I know. Like yesterday I was at Lennys and have the plan to go the other day(today) to the Labour office to fill some papers (like it isnt already enough annoying, right) and I noticed in the deep night that i dont have my ID so I cant go right from Lennys to the Office but to take a bus, go home, take an ID and go back to city. So I did it and guess what! I couldnt find my ID. Not funny. For the whole year is my ID in my wallet and I dont use it at all. But when I need it, its gone. I didnt have any idea where it could be. So I took the passport and went to that damned office to find out that I cant sign it without ID("why?why me?"-see? those situations). To summ it up - really successful day! Another big change- I moved from Prague, I am looking for a new job but in this sleepy hollow called Olomouc its such a big problem. Now some good things that happend to me! Some time ago I decided to buy some rings(cause I dont have any.I have only some rings from early teenage years which look kinda lame) and earrings(those because I stopped wearing plugs and my ear holes got back to normal size) and all of it on ebay because here you cant usually find pieces so nice and so cheap(especially here in sleepy hollow). I found those which had free shipping and I bought all of it for maybe 15 dollars..(I bought a new panda piercing but I dont have it at home yet)




"golden"

"silver"- actually I bought these in Prague but I wear them nowadays so what- it belongs here

holy plugs


And I´ve bought a delicious tea today - herbs for nervous people, haha. Its perfect for me.

1 komentář: