9. 2. 2011

16. A random act of kindness

 I have mixed feelings about this day. I had 2 work interviews and I dont think that I made an imperssion. I have such a strange feeling about it. On the first interview they were really cold and acting like I am total dumbass(and I didnt do anything wrong) and on the second one I had to wait in with other candidates and then I had about 2 minutes to tell my experiences and that was all. I guess she was already decided who she wanna hire.. So thats the bad part. And now the awesome part! I was for first time in my life I was lucky in second hand shop. I got these awesome pin up retro navy dress for few crowns! yay! Then I went to my new favorite restaurant for a lunch with my friends, Lenny brought 2 boxes for me - in first there was some excersice machine for hips and waist and in the second one there was this awesome cardigan. Then I bought about ten pens refills ( because I collected these lovely pens during my school years and I just love them. Btw I have had the yellow one since I was 7-8 years old!)and the shop assistant gave me a pen for free(because I made such a big deal, hahaha)so that was really nice and thats why it was my first random act of kindness for today and the second one was when my mum made a pudding for me.I´m such a lucky person!.)
typical cat owner(sorry for the cat toilette)



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat