14. 2. 2011

Happy Valentine´s day!

I´m not some kind of big fan of this commemoration but I´m not against it. When I was single I wasnt the typical hater("fuck it, stupid american holiday, valentine´s day sucks, booo"). The only thing I´ve usually noticed was that on Valentine´s day I felt more lonely. But I´m a festival lover so I enjoy every occasion for celebration. Festivals were held since the beginning of the time because people wanted to make some days more special to appreciate certain things more and celebrate that they were lucky, healthy or the crops were good that year etc. And they celebrated by many kinds of rituals- including special clothes, food and even some tattoos(honestly I love this part!). And we should held these traditions and do something special to make our stereotyped and sometimes hard days better and bearable. And when I see the facebook madness about this day.. it makes me laugh..Especially when some people are trying desperately to show everyone that they dont care about this really stupid holiday at all. But you can see how much they actually do.
 Today I was with Lenny for a while, he gave me cookies - already opened(Lenny: "well your cat has tried to eat them!" haha) and beautiful roses! And tomorrow I am going to bake a gingerbread and maybe cook some hot raspberries with vanilla ice( Because everyday is a Valentine´s day for us, haha:).And my gift for him(except the little knick knack I didnt take a picture off) was this card(haha) :                  
Panda ♥ Deer
From Mom:)

1 komentář:

  1. what a beautifull card the one you made, mine was lonely indeed but i really dont care about it i know my friends even though are distant they are here. very nice post it made me think how to take some days apart from others, by the way every day is valentines thats lame .D love you guys, dont let the cats eat the galletas

    OdpovědětVymazat