26. 4. 2011

Fancy Easter Time!


Im so glad that we ignore the whole easter tradition every year and do something nice instead. This whole weekend was pretty good. i had a birthday at Friday but I was at work for the whole day- the only good thing was that the hotel was quite empty so I wasnt really like under pressure or something. Lenny picked me up on his bike and we went to a mall for some bday delicious food. Then we went home, had a pizza, watched this supersweet movie(Legend of the Guardians:The Owls of Ga'Hoole) and I had a wine and hot strawberries with icecream(lenny didnt, he was too full so I had to eat the rest of it as a breakfast, too bad, haha.D). It was such a pleasant evening. And about gifts - I got a really sweet sweatshirt with great owl design and a tattoo(well now its just a picture but soon)of my cat which Lenny drawed just for me♥ Im so looking foreward to have it in my skin forevaaa.) The next day I had the family party- my auntie, cousin and grandma came and we had a great food and fun♥ I got sewing machine but I dont know how to use it yet. Then I got to work for a night shift again but it was good and I took a nap there so it wasnt really that bad:)  Sunday was a really interesting day. Ha. We had a rehearsal with my really famous band and then we all came to a club for a concert(not ours). I bought a new CD and Im so excited- its so damn good!(check my favorite song Damnation! ) That night when the good show ended we went to check some metal one but it was boring and smelled like a billion sweaty people(because there was a billion sweaty people). And then the Easter came. I´ve watched some fairy tales when Lenny was still sleeping, then we went to the tattoo shop, Lenny made my oak twig even more cool and the we had a walk with him and Jirka. In the evening we watched the Pet sematary- hahaha, so much fun.


twins

guys had a really romantic walk together.D

my dear

Přidat popisek

George and his girlfriend Iphone 4



what a lovely doggie


beautiful spring flowers for my birthday

and flowers n.2


2 komentáře:

  1. I used to be addicted to fried cheese "Smazak" and french fries when I lived in Prague as a vegetarian. There is nothing like that and never will be! It was usually the only vegetarian option at restaurants at that time. We don't have Eidam here and other cheese does not work well. I do not eat cheese anymore anyway.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. haha, well the situation in czech didnt changed . But that was a lunch in my work and other days it was worst because it was always meat so I had to eat only potatoes, rice and stuff so I was quite grateful for smazak!

    OdpovědětVymazat