4. 4. 2011

Drowned swans´grease´n´clean your balls

I had amazing weekend but I dont have any pics yet, so I´ll tell you more later.So I have for now awesome commercial instead.
About last week- my mom was in Switzerland so I was home alone for a whole week. On the first Friday I had a rehearsal with my band and the evening ended by a 8,5 km walk in 3 am, haha. The other day I was in a tattoo shop with my friends to help our other talented friend with his own brand of clothes, you should check him and buy something nice for yourself (Drowned swans ). So he took some dark lomo shots of his new spring collection. Here are some pics:

man I should do some push ups

samara

Lenny

our old man

my BFF for weekends, haha. we missed you



girls

The rest of the week was quite normal, on Thursday I had a ladies night - unfortunatelly dont have any pics but we had a lot of fun, we cooked a pancakes which were totally bad and wrong in all ways so we just had a wine and some crackers and watched Grease and Dirty Dancing. Could be something more awesome than this? Only a next few days which I spent with my ♥ and other friends. But as I said before- about that later.
Take care!

2 komentáře:

  1. such a bad ass posse on that first pic. You guys are looking cool on that drowned swans clothing, the commercial was hilarious by the way ill have to get it, nobody likes dirty balls

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Nonono, nobody likes dirty balls.D haha, that commercial is so funny "gimme your sack, sir" hahah.D

    OdpovědětVymazat