17. 2. 2014

February '14

Happy February!

I swear I wanted to translate my Crete post but then I didnt have time at all and then I forgot. I dont blog that much anymore since I work a lot, study even more and honestly I didnt know if someone reads this stuff. I've started with this blogging thing to improve my english skills(and I dont see any progress, haha)and mainly because I wanted to let my friends who live abroad know about my life. But we all have instagram, facebook, emails, whatsapp, viber, skype and all this super/terrifying stuff and I dont feel like this kind of blogging(I mean my kind of life journal blog) has much sense nowadays. And I thought I would shut this thing down but then I've seen the statistics and you random people still check my ruedupanda from time to time(and that is very sweet, thank you.). And since I'm no quitter I will keep my blog live.  But if you want to see something new more often, check my instagram katniss_depandie, my tumblr: katdepandie.tumblr.com and our new foodblog: viciousxxdelicious.tumblr.com .









1 komentář:

  1. I agree that with everything so instant like instagram/twitter etc etc that blogging does feel a little redundant these days but you should keep going for sure....i'm still here! I love photo 6, there's a dreamy feel about it. Can't wait for your next post and your English is very good by the way :)

    OdpovědětVymazat