15. 2. 2012

Another Valentines day

Hey sexuals, so another Valentines day is over, huh? Hope everyone had a Valentines day that is just perfect for them - either a normal Tuesday for people who doesnt support this festival or a nice day with your sweetheart. My day was fine - I´m sick so I slept the whole day and Lenny had to work so we had a nice evening together. I gave him a heart-shaped hand warmer and I got a lovely flower from him! We ate pizza(the pizza delivery guy gave us italian wine for free, yay)and watched some weird tv show about man who kidnapped a girl, drank her blood and raped her. And then a story about some satanic group full of prostitutes who killed bunch of people. Well you know, that kind of Valentines romantic stories, haha.

firstly 2 pictures of my favorite food:



flower from Lenny:



candles we got from Lennys mom


yummy margharita

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat