1. 1. 2012

Happy New Year And So On...

My virtual(haha) friend Sam(http://themusingsofsamboy.blogspot.com/) do this thing called Fill in the blanks Friday and I wanted to join for this time, so here we are.


1.   New Years is  
 not a big deal for me. I really dont like the "lets get drunk as much as we can only because it is a new years eve"spirit so I dont celebrate it much. Well of course I like to party and be with my friends but I dont need it this particular day.

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   study harder(again, haha),less internet -more books,stay fit and travel more.Actually I´ve decided that I want to visit as many castles and chateaux as possible, I´ve just realised how interesting they are.

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   lose weight(haha silly me.D)and study harder(epic fail)

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was  - I have no idea.

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   -I can tell you, how I spend this NYE since I´m filling this the day after. I´ve cleaned the apartment a little, made some muffins,bread with eggplant and garlic, made a sangria and watched movies with my sweetheart Lenny, cats and our friend George.We had a walk in the middle of the night, climbed to a little peak and watched fireworks in our city.It was just fine!:)

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be   have a healthy family(I mean it) .

7.  2012 is going to be    great  .

Happy new year everyone!

P.S. I´ll do a Christmas post later and I guess I have some unfinished business with african posts too, so stay tuned!

Lame-check!:D

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat