2. 6. 2011

Changes

I´ve changed a job, worked as a receptionist in a smaller pension, which was really less stressful and quite ok, but I had absolutely no time for myself  because we had a shift which was about 12 hours long and it was like 2 days from 6am-6pm, 2 days 6pm-6am and 2 days off(thats really not too much you know).. and for almost no money, so I quit the job. The employers didnt act really fair to their employees. And I dont need that job so much. Great thing is that I´ve passed some exams so Ill study again,yaay, I cant wait. This few working months were really interesting and so hard. Im really excited about my plans for the next weekend. We are going to the tattoo convention in Krakow. Lenny and George will be working there and I´ll be just hanging around and enjoy the money I work so hard for. I just love to travel so I cant wait! Last week I´ve visited my grandma and grandpa so here are some pictures and I add also some random since I was here long time ago. Hope there is still someone who reads my vlogs.. ha?.)

Olomouc from a highest building

my boy!

Lenny and birthday boy Dusa(aka Dawson)

sake..? yum

we are such a sushi and tofu lovers nowadays(of course we have sushi without fish )

some village on a way to my hometown Sumperk

typical czech nature

the right side- where I was born and raised, left side - from a  young lady to a real WOMAN, ahah.))

ok, lame. no excuses



when I was a kid, I used to love this place and spent hours here.

the mighty owl

my awesome grandpa( I totally forgot to take a pic of my grandma too:( )

Olomouc city hall

holy trinity column dedicated to the plague victims

We have really many churches here.

Lenny
this was about 5:30 am on my way to work. Ok Olomouc could be really nice place

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat