9. 1. 2011

Food

I was so busy lately that I couldnt make any photo challenge. And its still raining outside all the time, that its almost immposible to take a picture me in front of my house.. So Iĺl do this challenge later.
Instead of this I´m gonna show you a meal I made today.
Potatoes, onion and broccoli cooked in steam with vegan ham and tatar sauce, cabbage salad.
And then I made amazing vegan pancakes so I have to share my recipe:
2 cups of smoothe (Bohemian) flour
2 cups of soy milk
baking soda natural
2 teaspoons of a pockpudding (I had an almond one so I used this one, but vanilla woulde be the best- but if you dont have any, it doesnt matter)
2 spoons of sugar(not necessary)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon and few drops of rum or that non alcoholic rum wannabe:D(I used the wannabe thingie)

and then you bake it (fry it?) on a pan. when its done, you can put some fruits, honey, cheese or whatever.. on it.
Sadly I dont have any pictures of mine pancakes but trust me-they were delicious.
I wanted to show you some other pics but the internet go bananas(.D) so next time..
Have a nice week!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat